[Tx-RMS] Win a free pass to the e-Records conference
slrminfo at tsl.state.tx.us
Wed Oct 6 07:52:36 CDT 2010
The Texas State Library and Archives Commission (TSLAC) and the Texas
Department of Information Resources (DIR) are excited to offer a chance
to win a free pass to our annual E-Records Conference on October 15th at
the J.J. Pickle Research Center in Austin, Texas. We will be holding a
drawing for 10 complimentary passes on Friday, October 8th.
Don't miss this exceptional opportunity to learn, share input, and help
create new working partnerships. Hear twelve different speakers answer
these questions and more:
* Where can my organization seek guidance from professionals in
the records and information management community?
* What partnerships can I establish to help tackle the technical
challenges of managing information in an electronic environment?
* How are other organizations using current technologies to become
more efficient and effective?
* How do I choose a vendor for my organization's content
* What is the outlook for the Enterprise Content Management
* What is Texas doing to promote government transparency?
* How can I help the Texas State Library and Archives Commission
better serve state agencies and local governments?
To register for the drawing, please send an email containing your name,
state agency or local government, and contact information to
slrminfo at tsl.state.tx.us with the subject line "E-Records Drawing." We
will conduct the drawing at 2 p.m. on Friday, October 8th, and will
notify the winners by 5 p.m. that day via email.
Passes include entry to the conference and complimentary lunch and
If you have already registered, you can still enter the drawing, and
your agency will not be billed for your registration if you win. If you
do not win, there will still be time to register for the event at the
regular price of $80 on our website.
State Agency Registration:
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Tx-RMS