[Tx-RML] New Online Class Available
slrminfo at tsl.state.tx.us
Wed Aug 4 12:05:34 CDT 2010
We are offering a new FREE online class, Disaster Planning for
Government Records, for local governments.
This online class covers:
* How to identify risks to your office's records;
* How to prevent or mitigate risks;
* Performing a risk assessment and analysis;
* Identifying essential functions and vital/essential records;
* Developing a vital records program; and
* Implementing a recovery plan and how to recover damaged records.
Our online courses allow you to take our fundamental classes at your own
pace and in your own office. Be sure to check out our other online
classes for local governments: "Control Schedule Basics" and "Forms
To register, please visit:
Records Management Assistance
State and Local Records Management Division
Texas State Library and Archives Commission
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Tx-RML